Editor-in-Chief, 1to1 Media
The 2015 1to1 Media Customer Champions Revealed
15 executives honored for their customer-centric leadership at The Modern in NYC
STAMFORD, CT, November 16, 2015 -1to1 Media, the independent publishing division of Peppers & Rogers Group, has announced the winners of the 2015 1to1 Media Customer Champions awards. These 15 winners join a distinctive community of more than 150 customer-centric executives. Now in its 11th year the 1to1 Media Customer Champions program recognizes customer-centric leaders who use innovative approaches to instill customer-focused strategies throughout their organizations and can demonstrate a positive bottom-line impact from doing so.
The 2015 winners include:
- Carolyn Muise, Vice President, Total Customer Experience at EMC Corporation
- David Bray, CIO at FCC
- Delania Truly, Vice President, Sales, Central Region at CUNA Mutual Group
- Hal Hawkins, Director, Global Support Operations Call Centers at Verizon
- Joseph Agresta, Jr, President of Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp
- Mark Nolan, Senior Director, Service Partner Management at T-Mobile
- Meghan Curran, SVP Marketing, Guest Experience and Sales at Shedd Aquarium
- Mikayil Hajiyev, Digital Marketing Manager at Nar
- Renee Cacchillo, Senior Vice President of Customer, Brand & Technology at Safelite AutoGlass
- Sean Rivers, Director of Operations Technology at Republic Wireless
- Seth Hall, SVP, Customer Service at Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Terry Cain, Vice President Global Customer Engagement at Avnet, Inc.
- Timucin Guler, Assistant General Manager, Marketing and Communications at Opet
- Urmas Karner, Managing Director at The Somerset on Grace Bay
- Urvashi Sheth, Senior Director, Global Customer Care at SanDisk
1to1 Media will recognize the 2015 winners this evening during a tour of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City. A dinner celebration at The Modern restaurant will immediately follow. Mila D'Antonio, editor-in-chief of 1to1 Media, will host tonight's tour and dinner celebration.
D'Antonio said she's honored to present this year's class of honorees. "Customer experience is no longer a 'nice-to-have program.' It's a 'must-have' strategy. These 15 winners have demonstrated true commitment to implementing or evolving focused strategies that have made measurable impact on their organizations, their customers, and their service or product offerings." she said. "We're excited to feature these winners and their companies in our publication and bring you their stories firsthand."
Read about the 2015 1to1 Media Customer Champions by visiting http://go.1to1media.com/2015CustomerChampions. The 2015 1to1 Media Customer Champions e-book is also available for download here: http://go.1to1media.com/2015CustChampseBook
About 1to1 Media
1to1 Media isTHEonline destination for customer strategy resources to help organizations optimize their customer experience and realize the greatest value from their customers. 1to1 Media provides resources including in-depth articles, infographics, blogs, webinars, and whitepapersthat help senior executives to drive change and make customer-based initiatives the centerpiece of their strategies.
1to1 Media's Weekly Digestdelivers best practices, trends, and articles that highlight customer-focused initiatives to drive bottom-line impact. 1to1 Media's annual awards programs, The Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Experience Excellence Awards and the 1to1 Media Customer Champions, highlight excellence among organizations and individuals that take a customer-centric approach to improving their business.
Backed byPeppers & Rogers Group, a global leader in customer strategy and relationship marketing, 1to1 Media combines thought leadership, field experience, and editorial expertise to deliver actionable content to its audience of more than 130,000 decision-makers.