FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Editor-in-Chief, 1to1 Media
Winners to Be Announced at Gartner Customer 360 Summit in Orlando, Fla., May 19-21, 2014
STAMFORD, Conn., October 23, 2014 -1to1 Media and Gartner are accepting nominations for the Gartner & 1to1Media CRM Excellence Awards. Nominations will be accepted through December 31 via an online entry form from any end-user organization that has implemented a CRM program or project in five categories with resulting business impact.
Through this joint awards program, 1to1 Media and Gartner spotlight excellence among organizations that take a customer-centric approach to improving their business performance and delivering an optimal customer experience as a result. Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will assess the CRM initiative against the 8 Gartner CRM Building Blocks that Gartner defines as critical for a successful implementation, as well as 1to1 Media's approach to building profitable customer relationships based on understanding customer needs, behavior and value.
Awards will be given in the following five categories:
- Customer Analytics - Nominations will be judged on their use of customer analytics to increase customer engagement and improve business performance across several criteria, including the quality of the overall analytics strategy, the execution of that strategy, and the results.
- Customer Service Optimization - Nominations will be judged on the organization's use of multiple customer service channels, including the use of communities, to increase customer engagement and improve business performance across several criteria.
- Integrated Marketing Performance - Nominations will be judged on the organization's use of integrated marketing to improve customer engagement, increase effectiveness, drive better efficiency and improve overall marketing performance across several criteria, including the quality of the overall marketing strategy, the execution of that strategy, and the results.
- Sales Force Effectiveness - Nominations will be judged on how well the organization's sales strategy helps to improve salesperson productivity by engaging prospects and customers and meeting or exceeding revenue targets across several criteria, including the quality of the overall sales strategy, the execution of that strategy, and the results.
- Innovation - Nominations will be judged on the unique use of emerging technology, including social and mobile, to increase customer engagement and improve business performance across several criteria, including the quality of the overall engagement strategy, the execution of that strategy, and the measurable business results. Nominees must use the emerging technology in at least one, if not more of these three key customer-facing functions (i.e. customer service, marketing, sales) and provide examples of the effectiveness of their integrated approach.
There will be one primary award winner per category, with honorable mentions for runner-up honorees. Winners will receive their award at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit 2014 to be held May 19-21 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL. The 1to1 Media editorial staff will also write case studies about the winners that will be included in a feature article on the awards. The article will appear on 1to1Media.com and will be highlighted in 1to1 Media's Weekly Digest.
The identification of a Gartner and 1to1 Media Award winner or finalist is not an endorsement by Gartner or 1to1 Media of any vendor, product or service.
More information on the Gartner and 1to1Media CRM Excellence Awards and the entry forms are available at http://www.1to1media.com/crmexcellence/view.aspx?itemid=34258. The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2013.
About 1to1 Media
1to1 Media is an online resource dedicated to helping organizations across the globe realize the greatest value from their customer base. We provide content and resources that help senior executives to drive change and make customer-based initiatives the centerpiece of their growth strategy.1to1 Media's Weekly Digest explores the best practices, trends, and developments from companies that are using customer initiatives to drive bottom-line impact. 1to1 Media combines thought leadership, field experience, and editorial expertise to deliver the content needed by our audience of more than 130,000 decision-makers. 1to1 Media is the independent publishing division of Peppers & Rogers Group, a TeleTech company. www.1to1media.com
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is a valuable partner in more than 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, Gartner works with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 5,800 associates, including more than 1,450 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.
About the Gartner Customer 360 Summit
The Gartner Customer 360 Summit is a comprehensive event offering the latest customer strategies and technologies, how those technologies affect your customer relationship initiatives, and what organizational and cultural changes must occur to meet your company's goals. Additional information can be found here: http://www.1to1media.com/crmexcellence/view.aspx?itemid=34256. Members of the media can register by contacting Janessa Rivera at email@example.com.
# # #