Each year, the Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards are given to end-user organizations that have implemented successful customer strategy and CRM initiatives. These awards spotlight excellence among organizations that take a customer-centric approach to improving their business performance and have proven results from doing so.
On Wednesday, May 1, Gartner and 1to1 Media will announce the 2013 winners at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit in San Diego and at 1to1 Media.com. We'll award 12 companies in the categories of: Customer Experience Excellence, Customer Service Optimization, Integrated Marketing Performance, Sales Force Effectiveness, Social and Mobile Engagement, and Customer Analytics.
This year we'll offer additional features, including a new website to showcase the winners (the new site will go live on May 1), expanded video interviews, and an enhanced social presence. To follow the coverage and to interact with the winners during the Summit via Twitter, please use #GarterCRM.
The 1to1 Media editorial team will also be blogging about the winners and the individual categories from May 1-9. The schedule is as follows:
- May 1: Winners will be announced.
- May 2: Cynthia Clark will cover Marketing Performance and the winners in that category.
- May 3: Anna Papachristos will blog about Customer Service Optimization and those winners.
- May 6: I will write about Customer Analytics and the associated winners.
- May 7: Tom Hoffman will cover Customer Experience and the two winners in that category.
- May 8: Anna will cover Social & Mobile engagement.
- May 9: Cynthia will blog about Sales force Effectiveness and summarize the winners in that category.
1to1 Media and Gartner are excited to honor these 12 companies for their enterprisewide efforts to becoming customer centric. We hope that you will visit us on Wednesday when we do the big reveal.