FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Editor-in-Chief, 1to1 Media
12 executives honored for their customer-centric leadership
at The Modern in NYC.
STAMFORD, CT, November 3, 2014 - 1to1 Media, the independent publishing division of Peppers & Rogers Group, announces its 2014 class of 1to1 Media Customer Champions. These 12 winners join a distinctive community of more than 130 customer-centric executives.
Now in its 10th year, 1to1 Media's Customer Champions program will recognize the 2014 winners this evening at The Modern, a Danny Meyer restaurant located in New York City. The 1to1 Media Customer Champions program recognizes customer-centric leaders who use innovative approaches to instill customer-focused strategies throughout their organizations that make a positive bottom-line impact.
The 2014 honorees include:
- Annamarie Bermundo, Assistant Vice President of CRM and Digital Platform Development at L'Or? Paris USA
- Anna DiGregorio, Director of Marketing at Marketplace Philadelphia Management
- Kyle Groff,Manager of Customer Insights at JetBlue
- Deepak Khandelwal, Vice President of Global Customer Experience at Google
- Mike Lester, President of The Melting Pot
- Jim McCann, CEO and Founder of 1-800FLOWERS.COM
- Eric McKirdy, Manager of Global Customer Care at Ask.com
- Tom Mueller, Vice President of Customer Experience at ADP
- Glenn Schleicher, Senior Director of Smart Web Technology Group at Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Gregg Tilston, Global Social Media Leader at Flight Centre Travel Group
- John Wompey, Vice President of Operations at Foot Locker
- Gavin Woody, Vice President of Operations at A Place For Mom
Mila D'Antonio, Editor-in-Chief of 1to1 Media, will lead tonight's tour and Customer Champion's celebration. D'Antonio said she's proud to be part of such an important program-a truly unique event that honors the leaders who create innovative change in their organizations. "1to1 Media's Customer Champions is a one-of-a-kind awards program that honors and spotlights the individuals responsible for game-changing customer-focused strategies," she said. "From sweeping voice-of-the-customer initiatives and data analysis strategies to employee engagement and omnichannel initiatives, these 12 winners stand for creative disruption and are responsible for advancing their organizations' customer strategies."
Read about the 2014 1to1 Media Customer Champions in today's issue of 1to1 Media's Weekly Digest and on www.1to1media.com/2014Champs. The Customer Champions e-book is also available for download here: http://bit.ly/1wdAHLA
About 1to1 Media
1to1 Media is THE online destination for customer strategy resources to help organizations optimize their customer experience and realize the greatest value from their customers. 1to1 Media provides resources including in-depth articles, infographics, blogs, webinars, and whitepapers that help senior executives to drive change and make customer-based initiatives the centerpiece of their strategies.
1to1 Media's Weekly Digest delivers best practices, trends, and articles that highlight customer-focused initiatives to drive bottom-line impact. 1to1 Media's annual awards programs, The Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards and the 1to1 Media Customer Champions, highlight excellence among organizations and individuals that take a customer-centric approach to improving their business.
Backed by Peppers & Rogers Group, a global leader in customer strategy and relationship marketing, 1to1 Media combines thought leadership, field experience, and editorial expertise to deliver actionable content to its audience of more than 130,000 decision-makers.