Whitelist 1to1 Media emails in Outlook
- Select an email from 1to1 Media
- Open the Home tab
- Click the Junk button and select Never Block Sender.
Whitelist 1to1 Media emails in Gmail
To whitelist emails from 1to1 Media you just need to add us as a contact.
To add 1to1 Media to your contacts:
- Open an email from 1to1 Media
- Click the More options down arrow next to the reply button.
- Click the option to "Add 1to1 Media to Contacts list"
Whitelist 1to1 Media emails in Yahoo! Mail
- Open your Yahoo! mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled 'From header:' make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:" select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If email from 1to1 Media has been filtered to your Yahoo "bulk" folder, simply open the message and click on the "This is not Spam" link next to the "From" field.